Wednesday, September 11, 2019

New Chapter of My Life

It's been a long time since I open this blog. Four looong years. Now, I'm a mother with two kids, 3 yo and 4 mo. Being a mother is overwhelming. Happy to be but challenging in the process. So many things I want to share. I wrote, but never finished let alone posted. It feels like many wires are tangled in my head. So let's start writing and posting. It's time to tidy up my mind. It's time to be more productive.

I am happy as a mother that stays at home. I have a beautiful memory with my mom who always participate in every my milestones. I want to give those too to my children. I am happy because my life is simple. I can focus on taking care of my children because of my husband. Thanks to him to let me have helper to do chores. Thanks to him to fully support our family needs.

Be mindful is an ultimate key to happiness to do role as a mother. I am aware to be only a housewife is tedious. No career to achieve. No one to impress. No fancy things to wear. Another key is to be grateful, then my head would not be explode with everything I had to have.

Not that being a housewife is an easy task, I find it is so challenging. It is about prioritization. I was a working mother once, then I quit when my firstborn is 7 mo. I always wanted to take care my children by myself, so quitting a job is an option. Though I'm not regret to quit my job, boredom sometimes haunting me. Not that a day feels longer, on the contrary it feels shorter.  I found that 'mind and soul' is the most important resource to manage over 'time' when I thought so. My activities are quite similar from day to day, but I'm far from becoming an expert. 

That is all for now. Note that I need two days to finish this writing. Note that I don't always have ideas to write. Not that it takes time to write good sentence. I believe those take time and practices. I hope I can post regularly. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment